Re: Accessible CSS / JS Bootstrap framework

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/ is the Bootstrap's project page, which
has reasonably extensive documentation and use examples. That Wikipedia
article perhaps shouldn't be taken as indicative of the framework's
intended use.

Speaking of forms particularly,
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/base-css.html#forms gives an example.
There is no "for" attribute provided in the example but the framework
hardly prevents users from applying this themselves.

In other places ARIA role attributes are used (apparently correctly by my
assessment!) to identify menus.
http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/components.html#dropdowns gives an
example of this.

I'm sure the project would welcome review and pull requests - one good way
to get started would be to review open issues labelled accessibility:
https://github.com/twitter/bootstrap/issues?labels=accessibility&page=1&state=open

--
Josh Street

http://josh.st/