Re: Contrast ratio 4.5:1 applies to rollovers?

Hi Lea,

I think it's probably safe to say that any text on any page should strive
to at least meet the sufficient color contrast standard. I agree that
sometimes there is a need to have a visual element "pull back" from
everything else because it can be visually distracting to have everything *
"ON"*. But I think that can be done in a way to ensure that everything is
still readable by everyone.

Thanks,
David