RE: keyboard accessible video player

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 07:55:48 +1100
To: <ssirois@accessibiliteweb.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Sam,

Many thanks for the suggestion. It looks promising.

I went to http://mediaelementjs.com/ which appears to contain an example of
the player and I tried it with the keyboard and three browsers using Windows
7.

With IE 9 it appears to work fine although the keyboard got trapped a couple
of times.

With Firefox 15 and Chrome 22 it seems to work fine.

With all the browsers however, I found that when the display of the controls
turned off it could be difficult to get them back.

Thanks,
Roger