Re: Access Keys as a means to passing 2.4.1 Bypass Blocks

I agree they would have to be displayed on the page for public sites.  I have seen some people create keyboard help areas at the top of the page that are progressively  displayed when a visible link in the tab order is focused or activated.

Jon