Re: Recursive Links in menu bars [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Imho, the use of <strong> is semantically correct because it makes the
markup meaningful. <strong> satisfies the need of strongly emphasis the
current item; while <span> doesn't really have a specific meaning so it
fails to make the markup meaningful.

Sincerely,
Ian Yang