RE: Recursive Links in menu bars

From: Jan Eric Hellbusch <hellbusch@2bweb.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 20:25:35 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Frank,

> I wrote this tutorial on building accessible navigation several years ago,
maybe it
> can be of help with this issue:

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/building-accessible-static-navigation-wi/

Interesting idea. So you would leave the current item in a menu bar linked?
Are there explicit reasons for leaving the current item linked? That was the
the core question.

The need for visual highlighting is, of course, important. Your method of
highlighting the current item is similar to what we do.

Thanks,
Jan

--
Jan Eric Hellbusch
Tel.: +49 (231) 86436760 oder +49 (163) 3369925