Fwd: Compete in Open AIR!

Greetings all,

I am forwarding this note from Knowbility's Community Programs
Manager.  Knowbility's <http://www.knowbility.org/v/open-air/>Open
Accessibility Internet Rally (Open-AIR) is a great way to get people
trained in basic accessibility concepts and techniques and/or to show
off your team's accessibility mojo.

Teams who volunteer to learn about accessibility will have access to
training resources, including the archives of three years
of  Accessibility Summits and access to tools like Deque's Worldspace
and IBM's Policy Tester.  Teams will consult with experts who are
contest judges (like Jim Thatcher, Rich Schwerdfeger, Jim Allan and
many others) and will have the deep satisfaction of helping a worthy
nonprofit to be able to publish fully accessible information about
organizational services.

Sponsored by community minded companies like Deque, IBM, St Edward's,
Environments for Humans, the Austin Mayor's Committee for People with
Disabilities, and Rackspace, teams are participating from all over
the world and winners will be announced at SXSW in March. If your
company would like to sponsor, there's always room in the growing
community of accessibility practice.

More on the website about how to join the accessibility event of the
season -  <http://www.knowbility.org/v/open-air/>Open AIR!  Hope to
see you there.

Best,
Sharron
Sharron Rush |  Executive Director  |  www.Knowbility.org |  512 305-0310
Equal access to technology for people with disabilities