Re: Administrative interfaces

Yes, unequivocal.  Age related macular degeneration set in from 40 on.
That's when good administrators hit their stride.  I knew the chancellor of
a major university system with retinal scotopia.  The speaker of the
California Assembly had retinitis pigmentosa for years before he retired.
You will be surprised to find the number of hidden disabilities among
executives.  You may know some.

Wayne