From: Christian Biggins [cbiggins@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 11 September 2012 7:24 AM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Administrative interfaces

Hi All,

I was wondering whether or not an administrative interface for a website should also be compliant?

Personally I would think it should, but clearly there is a fairly weighty argument against the additional work, especially if you are controlling who can and cannot access the interface. Granted if you hire somebody who relies on the use of assistive technologies, you would need to revisit, but would it be a requirement?

I'd love to hear (or read) your opinions about this.

Christian Biggins

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B