Re: Color contrast between semi-transparent colors

Hi Lea,

maybe I did not understand everything, but I think this is quite easy?!?

You have a background and a forground and you use a semi transparent
layer between them. So just make sure (if text is dark) that the darkest
possible bakckground (black) will be still bright enough to produce a
satisfying contrast ratio.

Or use a semi transparent layer which darkens even a white background so
that you can use a white font. If the font should be not white, you must
darken the background even more...

Marc

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

i. A. Marc Haunschild
Zugängliche Anwendungsentwicklung und Qualitätskontrolle

Referat 614 - Konzeption und Aufbau von Informationsdiensten
Bundesanstalt für Landwirtschaft und Ernährung
Anschrift: Deichmanns Aue 29, 53179 Bonn
Telefon: +49 (0)228 99 6845-7324
Fax: +49 (0)228 99 6845-7111
E-Mail: marc.haunschild@zadi.de
Internet: www.ble.de