RE: Testing flash techniques

From: Jan Eric Hellbusch <hellbusch@2bweb.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 19:08:28 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Vivienne,

> aDesigner was indeed developed by IBM in particular Hironobu Takagi and
> Chieko Asakawa and their team, and I'm using V1 regularly.  I wasn't aware
that
> there had been a version 2, but I will check with the above and see what
is
> happening.  They may already have responded to you themselves if they're
> following this discussion.

On the download site there is only a version 1.0. What I found irritating
was the fact that in the WCAG 2.0 techniques "aDesigner2" is referenced. The
software seems quite good to me, but I am just getting started.

@Jonathon: I followed your links, but have trouble installing the Windows
SDK. I will try again soon. Thanks anyway.

Jan

--
Jan Eric Hellbusch
Tel.: +49 (231) 86436760 oder +49 (163) 3369925