SV: SV: SV: in-page text-to-speech

Hi!

I’ll try to check, but hopefully persons from Sweden can answer!

-          Morten

Fra: Brian Cragun [mailto:cragun@us.ibm.com]
Sendt: 15. august 2012 15:30
Til: Morten Tollefsen
Kopi: Adam Cooper; Harry Loots; Patrick H. Lauke; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Emne: Re: SV: SV: in-page text-to-speech

Morton,

Thanks for the links.  With Google Translate, (and some very rusty Danish skills) I think I understand most of this.  May I ask some clarifying questions?  (To help me understand detail that is not quite coming through the translation. )

1)  These are required for "public institutions".  I assume that means government, including schools.  Obviously it is not required but recommended for business.  Does the requirement extend to any other entities?

2)  I understand these to be requirements.   What happens if the requirements are not met.  Are there laws associated with the requirements?  Or are these more like guidelines?

3)  Can you help me understand what the difference is between Priority 1 and Priority 2?  Is Priority 1 mandatory, and Priority 2 optional?

4)  Further when I look at the requirement for TTS on R11, it uses the (translated word) Recommendation for TTS, instead of requirement.  Can you help me understand how mandatory the TTS requirement is?

Regards,

Brian

________________________________

  <http://www.ibm.com/able>