Re: in-page text-to-speech

From: GF Mueden@ <Mueden@>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 06:40:06 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi All -

As a viewer with bad eyes but still able to use them, I would have
welcomed in-page text-to-speech.   However, sites thoughtful enough to
offer it were so thoughtful in other ways that it was never needed.

It always turns out that those who suggest I try Narrator do not
themselves use it.  The shortcuts are not memorable, only for regular
use.  Therefor in-page would be helpful.  I would welcome it for
AFB.org's 100 line, long line articles whose margins I may not bring in
without truncating.

Regards,   ===gm===   (George)