Re: Limit on the links in a page

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 10:46:24 +0100
To: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
Cc: W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 10:11 AM, Ramón Corominas
<listas@ramoncorominas.com> wrote:
> Nevertheless, it could be useful to provide complementary
> "no-links" versions of these type of documents that allow better reading
> experience for blind users.

That should really just be a mode of their client software, and it
often already is. For example, you can configure VoiceOver and JAWS to
not announce links, but instead change pitch, play a tone or do
nothing. I think NVDA will only to allow to turn link reporting
on/off.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis