Re: Accessibility st AFB.org's AccessWorld

Thank you, Chaas.  Close but no cigar.   The needs of those with limited
visual fields
are not met by full screen width accessibility.    They need a narrow
column.  That calls for pulling in the margins and having word wrap
within those margins.  This can be done, is in wide use, but is it
covered in the guidelines?

===gm===