Re: When is a keyboard trap a keyboard trap

Actually we fully agree on  "In particular you should *not* use javascript
to detect "standard keys fopr closing popups"."

My point was that if a dialogue (or lightbox) appears, that this should
have a shortcut key assigned which will only work with the dialogue; thus
resetting to dialogue to 'display  =  none'. Whereas, if the shortcut key
is assigned the browser window/tab, then it should be (for example)
window.close.

Regards, Harry