RE: Limit on the links in a page

From: Joe Chidzik <joe.chidzik@abilitynet.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 08:30:17 -0500
To: Vivienne CONWAY <v.conway@ecu.edu.au>, W3C WAI ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> We wondered if there is any mention in WCAG of the need to limit the links.  I
> couldn't find anything, but some of you might know the answer to this.

[Joe Chidzik] Somewhat relevant: Dragon Naturally Speaking also has problems navigating pages with large amounts of links (>200). Some info at http://webaim.org/blog/at-experiment-dragon/  Also sighted keyboard users would find the page somewhat cumbersome to navigate with that many links. Perhaps useful if you're feeding back on which user's may have difficulty navigating the page.

I'm not aware of a limit on the number of links in a page though.

Joe