Re: Accessibility philosophy (from the WCAG2/JAWS thread)

Thanks Jan!

I like the human touch in the article - I added that link to a draft
Wiki page I just created:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Accessibility_Business_Case

I'll be sure to add the points from the Mobile Symposium you and
other's brought up as well to that wiki page - on my to do list - stay
tuned :-)

cheers,
+peter