Re: Officially suggested keyboard interaction for sub-menu items in the "navigation"?

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 08:27:16 +0100
To: Ian Yang <ian@invigoreight.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Ian Yang <ian@invigoreight.com> wrote:
> And thanks for the advises. It's a pity that I don't have downwards arrow
> icons, so I guess I will use the old school method to let keyboard users tab
> through all items like this plug-in did.

Yep, showing/hiding on focus/blur is another approach. If you go down
that route, I recommend you provide a skip link so users who are
laboriously tabbing through the page (rather than using a more
enlightened feature like spatial navigation) can jump over all your
navigation links to the actual content of whatever page they are on.

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis