Re: WCAG 2.0 and JAWS

That is because we have yet to make it cool to be accessible, yet to
market it as cool I mean.
Easily done, lord what a disturbing thing for anyone to say.
My understanding is that some arms of disability studies take the approach
that *everyone* has a disability under certain circumstances.  remove or
alter the circumstance and the disability experience goes away.
Karen