Re: assistive technology support compilations for WCAG2.0 accessibility support requirement?

Hi Tim,

W3C/WAI is working on a crowd-sourced "accessibility support database".
Here is a draft outline of this planned work:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/asd>

This work is developed with support from the European Commission (EC)
funded WAI-ACT Project <http://www.w3.org/WAI/ACT/>.

Best,
   Shadi