RE: Mobile phone accessibility guidelines

Hi Ginger,

Here are a few leads:

W3C Mobile Best Practices (2008) http://www.w3.org/TR/mobile-bp/  (of course)

Mobile Accessibility Guidelines

http://www.funkanu.se/en/About-Funka/News/News-archive-en/Mobile-accessibility-guidelines/

jQuery Mobile Browser Support http://jquerymobile.com/gbs/

Making web pages accessible for mobile users http://www.usableusability.com.au/blog/?p=15

The Funka Mobile Accessibility Guidelines are a PDF document that you need to download – however the information is concise and clear.

Also, Henny Swan has written a heap of interesting stuff about Mobiles http://www.iheni.com/

Regards,

Roger