Re: Background/Intro for Academic Affairs/Professionals

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 07:50:20 -0500
To: Kevin Chao <kevinchao89@gmail.com>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
  Hi Kevin,

There are a wide range of resources on the W3C WAI [1] website that I think will help you.
Just a few examples:
* Developing Web Accessibility Presentations and Training http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/Overview.html
* Accessibility-W3C (an introduction) http://www.w3.org/standards/webdesign/accessibility
* Designing for Inclusion http://www.w3.org/WAI/users/Overview.html