Webmaster Position - Samaritan Medical Center -- Watertown, NY

From: Irene Wilder <iwilder@sunyjefferson.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 12:48:21 -0400
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
From: Kittle, Krista [mailto:KKITTLE@shsny.com]<mailto:[mailto:KKITTLE@shsny.com]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 11:55 AM
To: Kittle, Krista
Subject: Webmaster Position - SMC

Hi, everyone. I wanted to reach out to all of you (and those in your "circles") to let you know of a new position that has just been established at SMC in the Marketing Department. We are looking for an on-line communication coordinator/webmaster to join our team and coordinate our web presence, including web-site, intranet, social media and more. The ideal candidate should have a marketing/communication background and experience with web-site content development.

I'm attaching the job summary, which outlines the position and requirements.

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please let me know and encourage them to go to our web-site (samaritanhealth.com) to apply!

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Krista Kittle