RE: youtube accessibility

From: <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 10:15:45 -0500 (EST)
To: Gavin Thomas <Gavin.Thomas@uwe.ac.uk>
cc: Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On Thu, 1 Mar 2012, Gavin Thomas wrote:

> And I've seen examples where flash is a better tool than html/css for cognitive disabilities

Are there any browsers where Flash passes WCAG 2.1.2, avoiding
the keyboard trap? In order to control a Flash object via the
keyboard, unless controlled are embedded via JavaScript or some
other method (at which point Flash is more of a media player than
anything else), you do need first to get the keyboard into the
Flash object. As far as I know, there are no browsers  which
allow keyboard escape from Flash.

-Deborah