Facebook chat dialog demo updated; supports keyboard accessible scrolling of the message window and multiple languages

From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@whatsock.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:39:08 -0800
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
In case it's of interest, I updated the Facebook Chat Dialog Demo at
http://whatsock.com/modules/accessible_chat_dialog_module/demo.htm
so that the scrollable message window is now accessible to keyboard only users.
E.G. Pressing Shift+Tab from the Message input field will set focus on the message window, then pressing Up/Down/PageUp/PageDown/Home/End will scroll the message window accordingly.
Plus I added a special language converter to the script so that multiple languages are now supported.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs.

Thanks,
Bryan