Re: Accessibility with Camtasia

Judy Gregg wrote:
> I was wondering what your opinion is on accessibility and using Camtasia for
> videos on websites? Has anyone come across anything that would great a
> barrier for a person with a disability?

Are you concerned with the end product or with Camtasia?

The end product of Camtasia can be a captioned video in standard
video formats. But the product itself... I have tried to create
captioned videos in Camtasia with the keyboard, and after several
days gave it up as impossible, and shunted the process off onto
able-bodied coworkers.

-Deborah