Re: Accessibility with Camtasia

From: <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:59:21 -0500 (EST)
To: Judy Gregg <judy@accessibilityexperts.ca>
cc: 'WAI Group' <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Judy Gregg wrote:
> I was wondering what your opinion is on accessibility and using Camtasia for
> videos on websites? Has anyone come across anything that would great a
> barrier for a person with a disability?

Are you concerned with the end product or with Camtasia?

The end product of Camtasia can be a captioned video in standard
video formats. But the product itself... I have tried to create
captioned videos in Camtasia with the keyboard, and after several
days gave it up as impossible, and shunted the process off onto
able-bodied coworkers.

-Deborah