Re: slider carousel

Hi Roger,

In our WCAG 2.0 toolkit we don't have a carrousel widget, but you can
emulate it by using our Accessible tab widget.

* working example:
http://alpha.gcwwwtemplates.tbs-sct.ircan.gc.ca/theme-gcwu-fegc/tabs-eng.html
* configuration exist for an auto play.
* To download the widget:
http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/gcwwwtab-ong/files
* Information about the widget:
http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/gcwwwtab-ong

We have also a panorama widget:
http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/wet-boew-panorama

All those widget was tested by our Access Working
Group<http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/gcwwwtemplates/wiki/Roles_and_responsibilities#Core-working-groups>for
WCAG 2.0 conformance and other testing. See our project review process
at
http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/gcwwwtemplates/wiki/WET_and_sub-project_review_process

Here there a list of all our released project :
http://ircan-rican.gc.ca/projects/gcwwwtemplates/wiki/Download_WET_features

:-)

Pierre Dubois