RE: slider carousel

From: Jennifer Sutton <jsuttondc@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 15:10:03 -0800
To: "'WAI Group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Greetings, Adam, Roger, and others who may be interested:

Here are two recent threads from the WebAIM list:

Automatically accessible carousel, slideshow, and wizard generator:

accessible carousel examples:

Note that if anyone has input for Bryan, I encourage you to contact
him directly, via his site, rather than responding on list since I
don't believe he's a subscriber to theWAI-IG list.