Re: approval

Sorry to jump into the conversation a little late.

As a side note, moving into the more theoretical realm, the WAI-RDWG
recently had a symposium on Benchmarking Web Accessibility. The note
is still in the works but here is a draft:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/RD/wiki/Benchmarking_Web_Accessibility_Metrics

Just to take a step back. Is your(/company) goal for Web accessibility
more to avoid legal consequences or to meet the needs of disabled
users?

Cheers
+peter