Fwd: Re: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

From: Marc Haunschild <mh@zadi.de>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 08:41:32 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Roger,

Am 16.02.2012 23:05, schrieb David Woolley:
>  Roger Hudson wrote:
>
>   so using the currently established terms is what should be used.

I totally agree: People that need accessible versions will know the
terms sooner or later.

And if you really want something else, use a link like "Problems with
this page? Click here" or just "Help"

But I think its better to explain: write a FAQ for example, some helping
texts which explain things like accessibility briefly and provide a link
to wikipedia or WCAG or both for readers who want to know more

Marc