Re: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

From: Ramón Corominas <listas@ramoncorominas.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:55:33 +0100
To: Jonathan Avila <jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I completely agree, it is a failure of 1.4.4 since the content cannot be
resized to 200% without losing information.

And, of course, I think that disabling CSS is not an acceptable
"solution", since in that case I'd have to accept any website as
compliant with SC 1.4.4. I cannot figure out of any site that, without
styles, cannot be resized to 200% without losing content.

KR,
Ramón.