RE: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

This touches 1.4.8 Visual presentation, but it not explicitly described:

"Text can be resized without assistive technology up to 200 percent in a way
that does not require the user to scroll horizontally to read a line of text
on a full-screen window."

There is no equivalent in Section 508 and WCAG 1.0

We redefined that as "customizable user interface", and included the fact
that the website should remain accessible when font size is increased or
screen resolution is lowered. If content is not accessible because of a
lacking scrollbar, this fails.

Carla De Winter

AccessCapable