RE: UPDATE suggested alternatives to accessible version

From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@shellworld.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 15:47:04 -0500 (EST)
To: "Mattes, Kurt X1" <Kurt.X1.Mattes@chase.com>
cc: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>, Adam Cooper <cooperad@bigpond.com>, 'Priti' <priti.rohra@gmail.com>, 'Roger Hudson' <rhudson@usability.com.au>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Beautifully written.  The words we use, how we use them, the ways we
perpetuate stereotypes with their choice, no matter how well intended are
important.
Optimized hints at a site made more efficient, and regardless of the market
the road construction rules personified in a compliant cant translate into
more efficiency for everyone.
I would skip for all, seems redundant.
and if you want to define the reasoning you need simply add a
what's this?
link underneath, where you can explain your motivation for creating the
optimized edition.
Karen