Re: any suggested alternatives to accessible version

David Woolley wrote:
> Roger Hudson wrote:
>

>>  From previous research I know that many web users do not understand
>> what the term “accessible” means when it comes to web content. This
>> appears to be particularly the case with older users of the web.
>
> "easy to use"
>
> The real problem though is that web pages are advertising and in
> advertising you must not use anything that has negative implications

The other special thing about this link, is that it is the only part of
the legal small print for which you cannot justify the use of low
contrast, small fonts, although you can still get away with putting it
in the top right or bottom bar areas, generally used for things you
didn't really want on the page.  That means designers will want the text
to be as short as possible.

--
David Woolley