any suggested alternatives to accessible version

From: Roger Hudson <rhudson@usability.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:36:51 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi

>From previous research I know that many web users do not understand what the
term "accessible" means when it comes to web content. This appears to be
particularly the case with older users of the web.

I am trying to come up with options for the wording of a link to an
accessible version of a page (or application). Desperate to see if there is
anything better than "accessible version".

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks

roger

Roger Hudson