Re: WAI at CSUN & AccessU

Friday, March 2, 2012 - 9:20 AM PST  ??

OUCH

That is at the same time as our session in EmmaC  on Telecollaboration Access where we will be demonstrating the new  Open Access Tool Tray System for accessible telecollaboration/webinars etc.   (with low cost captions, assistance on demand, crowdsourced caption correction and half a dozen more features in free open source software).

Isn't it always that way at CSUN.  The best presentations collide.

  Let me know if you record or have notes from your session.

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Director Trace R&D Center
and Biomedical Engineering