Excel to PDF Question

From: Daman Wandke <daman@damanw.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 17:33:17 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
My name is Daman Wandke and I am a student at Western Washington
University.  I am working on a research project to convert certain Excel
layouts to accessible PDF without needing additional remediation.  I am
trying to tag a heading in Microsoft Excel and have that tag be converted
into the PDF.  I am also trying to set the default language to English
before it is converted to PDF.  Any suggestions on how to complete these
two tasks would be very helpful.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Daman Wandke
Student/Disability Advocate