Re: Test Management Tools - Accessibility Guidelines

Thank you all for your great feedback - you gave me the answer I was hoping
to get! I have some good reasons to push for ensuring all our products are
accessibility friendly regardless of time scales etc. Much appreciated Joe,
Morten and Deborah :) What a great mailing list this is ...

Morten, on a different note, I would be very interested in discussing the
tools you use on a daily basis so i can get a further understanding of the
tools available to the general public. I won't lie, 25 years in programming
when reliant on accessible tools is rather impressive.

Thanks.