RE: HTML and CSS validation on a site that's password protected?

From: Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:41:08 +0000
To: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, PJ Mancuso <pmancuso@uoguelph.ca>
CC: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Also, Achecker (and WebAIM Wave) let you paste in HTML markup to be checked. So, you just log-in to the site and then copy from the source view into the checker for each page you want to check.

Cheers,
Jan

(Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.
jrichards@ocadu.ca<mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca> | 416-977-6000 ext. 3957 | fax: 416-977-9844