seeking for guidance for web development

From: Minar Singh <singhminar@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 23:48:26 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello friends, I'm from India.  I know html, css and JavaScript. I
have got the domain  name and  everything  Whatever is essential for
creating  website. I  want to move further please guide Me How  Shall
I move further? I have installed fileZila FTP also. thanks and
regards. Your's sincerely Minar. Have a good day.

--
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them
tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break