Re: Who can say that a web page is accessible according to wcag?

From: Devarshi Pant <devarshipant@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:33:46 -0500
To: mpiazza@ig.com.br
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Marcelo wrote:
Now I have another question.
I applied the tests existing in the W3 techniques to my software application.
> Could you give an example?

But how can I apply these tests to my application aided by a person
with disabilities?
> Marcelo -- Are you referring to testers (in this case, PWDs) going by a checklist during accessibility reviews?

Is there a checklist that helps this procedure? I think the W3 tests
are very extensive to be executed by person with disabilities.
> Not sure -- Shouldn't a PWD know how to test? Maybe I did not understand your question. I would rather have information on what needs to be tested, and not how.

thanks,
-Devarshi