De: Jonathan Avila [mailto:jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com]
Enviado el: martes, 13 de diciembre de 2011 1:36
Para: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Asunto: RE: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

[Ramon wrote] Ok, Let's say that you are a keyboard-only, sighted user. You
get to a form to edit contact information, with fields for "fixed phone",
"mobile phone" and "fax". Since you are editing existing data, the
placeholder text is not there, so there is no visual label.

I agree - a conservative view would indicate a visual label that is always
present or that is keyboard accessibly displayed would need to be present to
meet 3.3.2.

Jonathan