DataTables - accessability

From: Allan Jardine <allan.jardine@sprymedia.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 10:08:58 +0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello all,

A while back (a couple of months ago) I posted a message about my jQuery plug-in called DataTables, as I was seeking to improve its accessibility. I've been done some work on this since that time, and I wonder if I might be able to request some feedback on what you think:
	http://datatables.net/dev/accessibility/DataTables/examples/basic_init/zero_config.html .

I've added keyboard access to the table controls, so you can now do sorting and paging by tabbing through the controls. I've also added what I think are suitable ARIA attributes to the control elements for the table.

Any feedback on how I might be able to improve this work would be very welcome indeed!

Regards,
Allan

Allan Jardine - Web-development consultant
w: www.sprymedia.co.uk
e: allan.jardine@sprymedia.co.uk