Who can say that a web page is accessible according to wcag?

From: Marcelo Piazza <mafagafo.mor@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 04:07:13 -0300
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hello all!

I'm writing a master thesis about e-commerce and accessibility.

At this moment I need to evaluate a set of pages and assure that they
are accessible according to WCAG 2.0 level A with sufficient techniques
only (http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/).

I found some tools show me accessibility errors (Wave, Total Validator,
Juicy, FAE, AChecker), but none of them says that a page conforms to
certain accessibility level.

So I have two questions:

- How can I say that a site (or a web page) does really conforms to WCAG
2.0?

- Does exist a tool or an institution that evaluates a site and assures
some kind of conformance to accessibility requirements (like wcag)?

Thank you!
Marcelo Alberto Piazza