Re: Reminder: Call for Review: Before and After Demonstration (BAD)

Some comments on the 'after' page:
1. Focus Management: Using only the keyboard, do the following:
1.1. Tab until the focus is on the 'Jump to the beginning of
accessible demo page.'  Activate this skip link and note the placement
of the focus--It goes past the notebook tabs and on tabbing again,
sits on the 'Start of the content' link. So, to get to the
'Inaccessible | ... Show Annotations|' links, I would have to shift
tab (extensively--open to interpretation) and get there.
1.2. When you get to the tab structure, activate one of the tabs
(Overview | Home | News | Tickets | Survey | Template) and note, the
keyboard focus, upon activation, lands in the address bar. Here, 1.1
above follows again.
1.3. The focus indicator on the 'Inaccessible | … Show Annotations|'
links is not clearly seen.
2. Screen reader interpretation of the notebook style tabs:
2.1. A sighted user can visually discern the tab structure, especially
the active tab, but how would a screen reader get this information?
The screen reader links list utility shows this as a list of links,
which may not provide comparable access.
Please note: These are my own observations, and one does not need to
agree with these. These are purely subjective.
Thank you,
Devarshi