From: "NYTimes.com" <nytdirect@nytimes.com>
To: <gfmueden@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 3:17 AM
Subject: Today's Headlines: U.N. Agency Says Iran Data Points to A-Bomb Work

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/world/un-details-case-that-iran-is-at-work-on-nuclear-device.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/world/2011/IAEA-Nov-2011-Report-Iran.pdf?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/cain-to-respond-to-allegation-after-vowing-to-move-on.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/sports/ncaafootball/penn-state-said-to-be-planning-paternos-exit.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

http://thequad.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/paterno-speaks-to-students-from-his-window/?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha2

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/cain-to-respond-to-allegation-after-vowing-to-move-on.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha3

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/business/how-a-financial-pro-lost-his-house.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=thab1

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/11/09/your-money/20111109_CARL.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=thab1

http://www.nytimes.com/indexes/2011/11/08/business/businessspecial5/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=thab1

http://campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/who-believes-herman-cain/?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=thab1

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/world/europe/support-for-berlusconi-ebbs-before-crucial-vote.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha22

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/business/daily-stock-market-activity.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha22

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/world/europe/james-murdoch-to-face-more-questions-in-phone-hacking-scandal.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha22

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/11/09/business/business-us-newscorp-australia.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha22

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/world/middleeast/in-overheard-comments-nicolas-sarkozy-calls-benjamin-netanyahu-a-liar.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha22

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/senior-air-force-officials-disciplined-over-handling-of-human-remains.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/votes-across-the-nation-could-serve-as-a-political-barometer.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/nyregion/christies-bid-to-extend-his-clout-falls-flat.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/11/08/us/election-news/20111109_vote.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/ohio-turns-back-a-law-limiting-unions-rights.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/national/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha23

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/a-defiant-herman-cain-newly-serious-goes-for-broke.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha24

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/health/policy/appeals-court-upholds-health-care-law.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha24

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/us/politics/obama-aide-hands-over-operations.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha24

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/politics/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha24

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/business/occupy-movement-inspires-unions-to-embrace-bold-tactics.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha25

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/business/government-counting-sheep-now-only-in-dreams.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha25

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/business/media/political-ad-spending-helps-drive-a-consolidation-of-local-tv.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha25

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/business/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha25

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/dining/are-apps-making-cookbooks-obsolete.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha26

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/11/09/dining/20111109-RECIPE.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha26

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/technology/federal-panel-emphasizes-safety-in-push-for-digital-health-records.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha26

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/yelp-hires-goldman-and-citigroup-to-lead-i-p-o/?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha26

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/technology/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha26

http://movies.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/movies/j-edgar-starring-leonardo-dicaprio-review.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/06/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-in-clint-eastwoods-j-edgar.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://video.nytimes.com/video/2011/11/03/movies/100000001151215/clip-j-edgar.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2011/11/09/movies/dicaprio-photos.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/theater/deposed-director-taymor-files-suit-over-spider-man-fees.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/document-taymors-spider-man-lawsuit/?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://theater.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/theater/reviews/venus-in-fur-by-david-ives-with-nina-arianda-review.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha28

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/nyregion/immigrant-entrepreneurs-succeed-without-english.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha29

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/nyregion/in-pivotal-victory-steve-bellone-a-democrat-is-elected-suffolk-county-executive.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha29

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/nyregion/christies-bid-to-extend-his-clout-falls-flat.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha29

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/nyregion/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha29

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/dining/new-restaurants-turn-to-the-public-for-cash.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha210

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/dining/for-better-stuffing-and-pie-get-cracking-a-good-appetite.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha210

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/09/dining/reviews/wines-for-thanksgiving-dinner-review.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha210

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/dining/index.html?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=tha210

| - ON THIS DAY -
| On Nov. 9, 1965, the great Northeast blackout occurred as several states
and parts of Canada were hit by a series of power failures lasting up to 13
1/2 hours.

http://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/on-this-day/November-9?th=&emc=tha213&nl=todaysheadlines

http://www.nytimes.com/gst/unsub.html?email=gfmueden@verizon.net&id=40224797&group=nl&product=TH