From: G F Mueden [mailto:gfmueden@verizon.net]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2011 9:24 AM
To: feedback@nytimes.com; nyttrack@nytimes.com
Cc: Bailey, Bruce; Lighthouse International; w3c-wai-ig@w3c.org
Subject: Fw: Today's Headlines: Greek Leaders Reach Deal to Form a New
Government

Another brief shining moment?
Today the Times got it righ; Today's Headlines let me display it using
my
choice of font and it was easy for me to read.   Yesterday that was not
the
case.
These two transmissions should be compared to see what did the damage
yesterday.

Who has that capability?  The Times?  The Access Board?  Lighthouse?
w3c-wai-ig?
If you need yesterday's, I have it in my BAD folder.

G F Mueden