Re: Null alt tags for decorative images - Technique H67

The whole graphic design conveys many "intentional" informatiin. Colour and typography can be used to convey modern/classic identity; visual spaces and disposition can convey relaxing, agressive or stressing moods; circles and squares convey different meanings; and of course most logos are designed to convey subbtle (or evident) information about the company and its purpose.

So... Should we put all those "intentional clues" in plain text?

For me, "decorative" means "all that stuff that can be completely ignored without losing any relevant information AND, if left, will be more annoying and disturbing than useful to the screen reader user".

Regards,
Ramón.