Re: Success criteria 1.4.4

I must say in my defense that I did not change anything in my e-mail client (I sent it from my iPad, where I cannot change anything).

In fact, I think that the line-spacing problem comes from pasting directly from WCAG documents. I myself have low vision and have sadly discovered that my message was unreadable with my default choice of font size, showing a real example of the kind of things SC 1.4.4 tries to avoid.

I apologise for this, and will take into account in the future and avoid pasting directly from Web pages.

Kind regards,
Ramón.

G F Mueden warned: